Chris:Taxi!
Sam:Yeah.
Chris:989 Union Street, please.
Sam:Sure. Wait, you're the guy from the travel office.
Chris:Pardon me?
Sam:You came into our office last week . . . to I-Travel.
Chris:Right, I did. You look familiar, too.
Sam:Yeah, I work there part-time.
Chris:Oh, right. Now I remember you . . . So you work at I-Travel and drive a taxi?
Sam:Yeah, I have two part-time jobs.
Chris:Wow, two jobs. Sounds busy.

-Could you tell me where was your last job?
qwer
Certainly, I was working at Asia Finance Bank.
-And why did you leave that job?
Because I was looking for more of the challenge.
-what were your favourite topics at university?

-Can you work with larger groups of people?
Yes, I injoy working at a large team.
- Do you mind working on weekends?
- When would you like start working?
as soon as possible.
-Thank you very much for this opportunity. I will not disappoint you.
- Are you ready to start work?
Yes, I am
- Is there a telephone intercom system?
How many people are working in the marketing and sales department?
- I think I need some time to organise myseft.
- So Jane, How are you settling in?
Everything seems to be fine.
- Have you got everything you need?
No not yet, I need to to to stationery department.
- Have you read and signed your contract yet?
- do you understand the terms and conditions?
- How long does the probation period last?

Do you want a slice of pizza? Bạn có muốn một lát bánh pizza?
They take the subway. Họ đi tàu điện ngầm.

From: demo@abc.com
Subject: Re:Help!

Hi,
Congrats! You will very interest in your new cell phone. You will use it through 3 steps. Firstly you click on thkeypad. Secondly, you type a phone number. Thirdly you press on the calling button. That is it. You can call me withyour new phone. My phone number is 844-0916678888.From: demo@abc.com

In my country, we have a wonderful dish called noodle-beans-shrimp paste. noodle-beans-shrimp paste are noodle and beans and shrimp paste, Kumquat and oil, chili. It is very popular here in Vietnam. I like it because it’s so easy to make. You don’t need a lot of ingredients, just like above. It doesn't take a long time to make, only 20 minutes. You can eat for breakfast or lunch. Click on my video to learn how to make it.

What a Weekend!
Hung King Temple travel and study tours
I'm having so much impression on my study tour. I wanted to stay in more! Two weeks ago, we were in Hung King Temple of Phu Tho province, Vietnam. I really enjoyed going to the scene in the temple. Then, I had my stay in a native family. There are a lot of things in ancient times . It was great. Today we're in Hanoi. But we always remember about the Hung King Temple because It reflect the history of Vietnam country.

Master volumn : side : front
What kind of bread would you like?
Did you have a good time in L.A.

Ingredients:
6 tablespoons butter  6 muỗng canh bơ
1 tablespoon minced onion 1 muỗng canh hành tây băm nhỏ
1/2 cup flour 1/2 chén bột
3 cups chicken broth 3 chén nước dùng gà
2 cups cooked wild rice 2 chén cơm hoang dã
1/2 cup finely grated carrots 1/2 chén cà rốt bào mịn
3 tablespoons chopped slivered 3 muỗng canh slivered xắt nhỏ
1/2 teaspoon salt 1/2 muỗng cà phê muối
1 cup cream 1 chén kem
snipped parsley
snipped Các đoạn
parsley mùi tây

Directions:
1. Melt butter and saute onion 1. tan bơ và xào hành tây
2. Blend in flour
Blend trộn
flour bột
3. Add chicken broth. Cook and stir until the mixture boils. 3. Thêm nước dùng gà. Cook và khuấy cho đến khi hỗn hợp sôi.
4. Boil one minute. Stir in rice, carrots, almonds and salt.4. Đun sôi một phút. Khuấy trong gạo, cà rốt, hạnh nhân và muối.
5. Simmer 5 minutes.
Simmer hơi sôi
6. Blend in cream and heat to serving temperature./ Garnish with parsley. 6. Blend trong kem và nhiệt để phục vụ nhiệt độ. / Trang trí với rau mùi tây.

Serve immediately Dùng ngay
Make 6 cups Hãy 6 cốc

keep in touch giữ liên lạc
pilot phi công
pirate cướp biển
barbecue tiệc nướng ngoài trời
graduation tốt nghiệp

antibiotics : kháng sinh
medication: thuốc
prescription : toa thuốc
Laura:Paul, do you want
to help
 me grocery shop today?
Paul:OK. Should we
make
 a list first?
Laura:I am writing one now. Do we have
enough
 milk for breakfast tomorrow?
Paul:We have some, but we should
get
some more. I
might
 drink some with dinner tonight.
Laura:OK. I'll add it to the list.
Frankie: I didn't get any milk, but I did get some ice cream.
Paul: Frankie, put it BACK. You know we have to cut DOWN on sweets.
Frankie: But, Dad. Check it OUT! Chocolate Crunch.
  • Paul:OK,
    I made
     a list. Now, where is it?
    Frank:It's in your shirt pocket, Dad.
    Paul:Oh, got it! Frankie,
    go get
     some milk, two cartons, OK? And
    I'll go
     get the vegetables and fish.
From: @abcnews.com

Re: Birthday party shopping

Hi,
Thank you for your help! Here is the list I have made from last night:
# some ice cream
# a large chocolate cake.
# 5 chocolate crunch packages.
# 1 flower vase
# 1 beer barrel
# 10 rice pancakes

I think that Claire’s party should be a surprise party. We will invite some other friends and will meet Claire with our listed presents. It should be about 10 people at the party? We also prepare some songs and dance to present at the party. It will be a fun and cheer party.

See you at tomorrow to do our plan.

Best regards,
silver bạc
stress nhấn mạnh
Intonation âm điệu
clarification àm rõ
instructor lngười hướng dẫn
waiter phục vụ
cashier thu ngân
graded phân loại
Coach huấn luyện viên
assistant phụ tá
part time bán thời gian
toss: quăng
coin: đồng tiền
traits: dac diem
settling: giải quyết
literate: biết chữ
pronoun: đại danh từ
record: kỷ lục
playback: phát lại
accomodation: chỗ ở
ethnically: dân tộc
homogenous: đồng nhất
colony: thuộc địa
syllabary: sách dạy đánh vần
suspicious: khả nghi
bewilder: chưng hửng
offence: xúc phạm
whet: sự mài cho bén
appetite: thèm ăn
macaroni: mì ống
vowel: mẫu âm
muted: câm
consonant: phụ âm
Yeah Yes
gymnasium phòng thể dục
Frown cau mày
In the parking lot Trong bãi đậu xe
neighborhood khu phố
intern thực tập viên, tập